There’s lots happening this Wednesday at our monthly meeting.
- We have an award winning photographer, Glen Tillyard, coming to talk to us about his life as a professional photographer with the Leicester Mercury over the last 30 years. Glen is also a well regarded, local photography teacher. He is offering discount to any members who book courses on Wednesday – see here for further details:
- It’s time to start the selection process for 2018 resolutions. Please see your WI Life Magazine for November/December 2017, pages 24-26, for full details. We will be asking you to vote for ONE of the following:
1. Positive body image in a digital age
2. Stop female genital mutilation
3. Raising awareness of modern slavery in the UK
4. Mental health matters
5. Healthier mouth, healthier body.
- Your 2018 subscriptions are due – cost £41.00 for this year. You can now pay by bank transfer (preferred method) – details of how to do this should have already been e-mailed to you, or by cash or cheque made payable to ‘Market Harborough WI’.
Wishing you all a really great year with Market Harborough WI!