A few items from last week’s monthly meeting:
- New and existing members can join/rejoin for 2014 – £34.70. To the Membership Secretary, Patsy, by the January meeting, very latest.
- Badminton group meetings Mondays, 9 to 10 am, in the sports hall at the MH Leisure Centre. Do join us or contact us.
December’s meeting – Christmas social
- Raffle tickets for the Christmas draw – do keep selling these right up to December’s meeting on the 18th. Return counterfoils and money to Patsy (Committee) at December’s meeting.
- Please bring a plate of nibbles to share. If you want to share a bottle of wine with friends, then bring this together with some glasses. There will be fun and games on the night too – do join us!
- Lyn Taylor from Harborough Distillery will be attending the December monthly meeting. She will be letting us taste her produce and it will also be on sale at a reduced price – ideal for last minute Christmas presents.
Other bits and bobs
- Would you like to volunteer to welcome ‘newbies/be a hostess at future meetings? it can be unsettling to come into a new group and to have someone welcome new people/introduce them to others in the group, wold make the world of difference. Please see one of the committee if you are able to help us out with this or Contact Us.
- Latest County news is available. Hard copy is on the display table each month. To share, please as we only have 2 copies. however, if you do wish to have your own copy, please Valerie (Treasure on the committee) – they cost £3.08 +p&p for the year.
- Brand new Facebook page – please go and have a look at and add things on to it: